Employers looking to hire Filipino workers must get verified by the
Philippine Overseas Labor Office in Geneva, Switzerland (POLO-Geneva)
and register with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) in Metro Manila.
This is in order for the Philippine Government to ascertain:
• the existence of the company or project
• the operations of the company or project is legal
• the need for Filipino manpower
• the employer’s capability to hire workers at acceptable rates
• the terms and conditions of work are in conformity with the minimum standards set by the POEA and compliant with the labour laws and regulations of the Polish government.
Employer completes the requirements and relevant forms provided by UNO for POLO-Geneva verification.
The documentary requirements are as follows:
• Recruitment Agreement between Principal and Philippine Recruitment Agency (PRA)
• Job Order
• Master Employment Contract
• Valid POEA License of Philippine Recruitment Agency(PRA)
• Valid identification of PRA representative of Principal/Employer
• Business License or Commercial Registration (If not in English, a notarized English Translation must be provided)
• Valid identification of Employer/Authorized Signatory (If Authorized Signatory, submit Authority by Company/Board Employer Profile)
• Business Activities, Number of years in operation, Labor force volume
• Contingency Plan
• Payment OR NO
Employer shall email their verification requirements to POLO-Geneva for evaluation.
Employer applies for Apostille for the required documents to the appropriate Polish Ministry.
During the evaluation, POLO-Geneva may require an interview and/or job site inspection.
When approved, the employer will need to send the hard copies to POLO-Geneva and pay the corresponding fees. Stamped documents will be sent to the UNO Office in the Philippines for POEA Registration. Address:POLO-Geneva 47 Avenue Blanc, CH-1202 Geneva, Switzerland
Find out more about your verification requirements with POLO-Geneva, Switzerland here:
If you have further questions, contact POLO-Geneva:
Phone: +41 22 738 7513
Address: POLO-Geneva 47 Avenue Blanc, CH-1202 Geneva, Switzerland
General Guidelines (website)https://warsawpe.dfa.gov.ph/2014-01-17-01-35-01/guidelines-for-hiring
Specific Guidelines (pdf)https://warsawpe.dfa.gov.ph/images/announcements/GUIDELINES-Poland.pdf
UNO will source and shortlist applicants for interview and provide a line-up of three times the number of people to be hired. Example: If 10 people would be hired, UNO shall present a line-up of at least 30 people.
Employer shall select the workers through an interview and trade test, one-on-one or via Zoom, depending on their preference.
Employer must apply for the work permit of the selected workers with the appropriate Polish Ministry.
Once the work permit is approved, the selected workers' visa application with the Polish Embassy in Manila, Philippines will commence. UNO shall assist the workers who need to personally appear in order to secure their visa.
UNO shall assist workers in applying for the Overseas Employment Contract, which serves as an exit clearance presented by the worker to the Philippine Immigration Officer at the airport prior to deployment.
Until the OEC is released, the workers shall undergo pre-entry lectures.
UNO will provide seminars and orientations to equip and prepare the workers for living and working abroad.
Employer shall arrange the workers' transportation from the Philippines to the job site.
Employer will cover all recruitment costs such as documents processing, visa and work permit application, as well as airfare for the workers, among others.
Philippine laws prohibit the direct hiring of an overseas Filipino worker (OFW). Any employer intending to hire OFWs
is required to course employment through recruitment agencies accredited by the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA).
Any employer intending to hire OFWs for the first time must undergo accreditation under their corresponding Philippine
Overseas Labor Office (POLO). You may contact the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate to know which POLO your company falls under.
After verifying the employment contract, terms and conditions with the POLO, UNO will submit the documents to the
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) for accreditation.
The costs of recruitment and placement shall be the responsibility of the principal/employer, which covers payment for the following:
• Visa, including the stamping fee
• Work permit and residence permit, as your government requires
• Round trip airfare
• Transportation from the airport to the jobsite
• POEA processing fee
• OWWA membership fee
• Mandatory Insurance as required by the Philippine Government
• Medical testing as may be required by your government
• Skills or language training as may be required by your government
• Additional trade test/assessment, if required by the employer
You may check the complete list of our Fields of Expertise here.
UNO boasts of 26 years’ experience as a POEA-accredited agency. All UNO workers have working experience in their respective fields and they are
Moreover, we are experienced in sending workers in the following industries:
• Food Processing and Manufacturing
• Construction and Industrial Works
• Automotive Repair and Maintenance
• Aviation Engineering and Maintenance
• Building Cleaning Management
• Industrial Machinery
• Machine Parts and Tooling Industries
We also have partnerships with TESDA-accredited training schools, as well as schools specializing in Language Training. We ensure the quality of work of our applicants.
• Our 27 years of solid reputation and experience as a foundation and then as a recruitment agency recognized by POEA and the Japanese government.
• Our stance with ethical recruitment, especially the no placement fee rule.
• Strict legal compliance for both our client and workers’ protection
• Our constant monitoring of our workers, and mediation whenever necessary.
Please email us at email@example.com.You may also contact Ms. Christelle Pineda at +63 917 638 1261 or whatsapp.
BLDG 867 & 869 M.F. JHOCSON ST.,
SAMPALOC, MANILA, PHILIPPINES
302, 5 -1-1 KOJI DAI, NISHI-KU, KOBE CITY, HYOGO KEN JAPAN