Give us a short description of your requirements and let us know what you need. We will contact you shortly.
Employers looking to hire Filipino workers must get verified by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office in Canberra (POLO-Canberra) and then register with the
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) in Metro, Manila. This is in order for the Philippine Government to ascertain:
• the existence of the company or project
• the operations of the company or project is legal • the need for Filipino manpower
• the employer’s capability to hire workers at acceptable rates • the terms and conditions of work are in conformity with the minimum standards set by the POEA and compliant with the labour laws and regulations of the Australian government.
Employers need to complete the required documents for POLO-Canberra verification.
The documentary requirements are as follows:
• Recruitment Agreement
• Job Order indicating the positions, the number of positions required and salary per position
• Copy of valid commercial registration and business license of the principal issued and
authenticated by the chamber of commerce or a relevant government office, including
information on business activities, number of years in operation and volume/size of current
• Master employment contract signed on all pages by the principal or his/her authorized
• Contingency Plan as may applicable
If you are a FOREIGN PLACEMENT AGENCY, you are required to submit the following additional documents: https://www.philembassy.org.nz/latest/polo
• Business license or valid commercial registration of the actual employer hiring Overseas
• Master employment contract from the employer, signed jointly in all pages by the Foreign Placement Agency (FPA) and the actual employer or his/her authorized representative
• Manpower request from employer
• Service agreement between the FPA and the client/employer
• Undertaking by the FPA/employer to monitor the employment of Overseas Filipino Workers nd to submit a report of significant events relative thereto
Employer must pay the corresponding fees and submit the documents by mail to POLO-Canberra.
Address : Embassy of the Philippines in Australia Philippine Overseas Labour Office (POLO) 1 Moonah Place, Yarralumla ACT 2600, Canberra, Australia
After the POLO verification, employer needs to send the verified and authenticated documents to UNO in the Philippines for POEA registration.
Note: Other documents may be requested based on the submitted documents.
For further inquiries, contact POLO-Canberra through the following:
Land Line : +612 6273 8882
Mobile : +61 420 689 520
Fax : +612 6273 3984
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about your verification requirements with POLO-Canberra: https://www.philembassy.org.nz/latest/polo
UNO will match the best candidates based on your company's requirements. Once your company's POEA Registration is released, UNO can commence with the employer-candidate interview.
Employer shall select the workers through an interview and trade test, one-on-one or via Zoom, depending on their preference.
Employer must apply for the work permit of the selected workers with the appropriate Australian Ministry.
Once the work permit is approved, the selected workers' visa application with the Australian Embassy in Manila, Philippines will commence. UNO shall assist the workers who need to personally appear in order to secure their visa.
UNO shall secure the workers' Overseas Exit Clearance (OEC), overseas Filipino worker (OFW) Insurance, and other necessary requirements for their deployment to Australia.
Until the OEC is released, the workers shall undergo pre-entry lectures.
Employer shall arrange the workers' transportation from the Philippines to the job site.
Employer will cover all recruitment costs such as documents processing, visa and work permit application, as well as airfare for the workers, among others.
Philippine laws prohibit the direct hiring of an overseas Filipino worker (OFW). Any employer intending to hire OFWs
is required to course employment through recruitment agencies accredited by the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA).
Any employer intending to hire OFWs for the first time must undergo accreditation under their corresponding Philippine
Overseas Labor Office (POLO). You may contact the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate to know which POLO your company falls under.
After verifying the employment contract, terms and conditions with the POLO, UNO will submit the documents to the
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) for accreditation.
The costs of recruitment and placement shall be the responsibility of the principal/employer, which covers payment for the following:
• Visa, including the stamping fee
• Work permit and residence permit, as your government requires
• Round trip airfare
• Transportation from the airport to the jobsite
• POEA processing fee
• OWWA membership fee
• Mandatory Insurance as required by the Philippine Government
• Medical testing as may be required by your government
• Skills or language training as may be required by your government
• Additional trade test/assessment, if required by the employer
You may check the complete list of our Fields of Expertise here.
UNO boasts of 26 years’ experience as a POEA-accredited agency. All UNO workers have working experience in their respective fields and they are
Moreover, we are experienced in sending workers in the following industries:
• Food Processing and Manufacturing
• Construction and Industrial Works
• Automotive Repair and Maintenance
• Aviation Engineering and Maintenance
• Building Cleaning Management
• Industrial Machinery
• Machine Parts and Tooling Industries
We also have partnerships with TESDA-accredited training schools, as well as schools specializing in Language Training. We ensure the quality of work of our applicants.
• Our 27 years of solid reputation and experience as a foundation and then as a recruitment agency recognized by POEA and the Japanese government.
• Our stance with ethical recruitment, especially the no placement fee rule.
• Strict legal compliance for both our client and workers’ protection
• Our constant monitoring of our workers, and mediation whenever necessary.
Please email us at email@example.com.You may also contact Ms. Christelle Pineda at +63 917 638 1261 or whatsapp.